|Do you want to become a distributor or reseller of our fast growing business? We have very lucrative deals for distributors. Please send us an E-mail to Chagai@SimCardGlobal.com for more details.
1. You do not need separate SIM card for USA and UK. Both numbers come on the same SIM card. You just need to change profile while in the US, which take 10 seconds to do. While traveling the rest of the world, you are using the UK number. Customer can decide which number will show on the caller ID.
2. Incoming calls in USA as well as parts of Europe are free on the SIM UK number. Overall we have 65 countries with free incoming calls. In the rest of Europe it is only 10 cents. Check out our rates on the web site.
3. The free incoming calls do not depend on the profile you are but on the country where you are roaming. So if for example you are in Belgium, all incoming calls are free, from any other country in the world. Calls while in Belgium to Nigeria for example are only 59 cents. Read the FAQ section on the web site. It has good explanation.
4. Your customers, while in any country, can receive calls either on USA or UK number. However, for incoming calls on the USA number there is additional 30 cents termination fee on top of the incoming call rate, as specified on our rates. Therefore, it is wise to suggest customers to tell other callers to call them on their UK number. However, if someone is calling them from USA, and does not want to make international call, he can call the USA number, and they will get the call like on the UK number.
5. Our SIM cards are caller-id ready. However, as you may know, an international call is going thru several different operators. The local country operator, one or two international vendor, the operator in destination country etc. If only one of them does not carry the caller-id forward, the caller-id is lost. So there is no guarantee you will always see the caller id.
6. We give our customers, on the USA profile, an area code 940 in Texas.
7. We are among few companies that offer multi SIM. Just be aware, we have the ability to put 12 different profiles on our SIM. So in the future, if we cut a deal in another country, say Japan, we will be able to provide a local number there as well!
8. Basically, all distributors have to do is selling. After they sell, we support the customers. We maintain the web site, we do customer support and we deal with top up and any other issue. Of course, they can call you as well, and we even encourage it, but basically, all the hassle is ours. You can take cash or check from your customers, we don't mind. You are paying us and we are sending you activated cards. All you need to do is sell them and your customers are ready to talk. May we suggest you translate the user guide to any other local language in your country, where you think you have a market segment.
9. You can get cash from your customers and top up their accounts yourself. You do not need access to their account. All you need is the phone number and a credit card. You get the cash and load the account.
10. We accept any major credit card accepted by our clearing house. It is strongly suggested that you open a PayPal account so we can transfer your commission to your PayPal account.
11. Unused airtime credit never expired as long as your card is active. Unlike some other operators sometimes expired unused minutes after 90 days.
Discount and Airtime:
12. We give the distributors an upfront discount of $8, so they only pay $31 for the SIM card.
13. We give distributors, once a month, 5% commission on the REVENUE of the airtime their customers made. Pay attention we are paying on the revenue, not the net profit, which is a big advantage to you. So if your customers talked for $1,500 a month, you will get $75 out of it. The nice thing here is once you sold a card, you have a stream of revenue coming, doing nothing! We are taking care of everything. You can sell it to everyone, but if you sell it to people traveling a lot, you will see revenue coming big time.
14. If needed, we can provide distributors with monthly airtime report, so they can follow their customer’s transactions.
15. Minimum initial order is 25 SIM cards, each one loaded with $25 airtime credit.
16. We sell the SIM cards to the distributors at a discounted price of $25 per SIM card. Distributor can mark-up and sell the card to his customers at any price he is comfortable with.
17. With this plan there is no commission on airtime usage. You make your money at the time you sold your card, and no future revenue.
18. Minimum initial order is 25 SIM cards, each one loaded with $25 airtime credit.
Run your own shop:
19. You build and maintain your own web site. We are creating a sub-agent under your name in our billing system. We will give you published API to communicate with our billing system, so you can display rates sheet, balance, call detailed records and other important information on your web site. Filling the site with content and legal is done by you. Finding a bank or a clearing house to clear your credit card transactions is also done by you. You support your customers by phone or Email. They do not even know SimCardGlobal.com exist.
20. You do not have to create your own web site. We give you access to the system to manage your customers using our interface, add airtime funds, run reports, disconnect users and much more. Users have access to sets of reports to view their balance, call history, assign call forward, change caller ID and many more options. You can even add your on company logo, so users think they are on your web site. All of it comes free as part of your distributor agreement.
21. We sell the SIM cards to the distributors at a discounted price of $25 per SIM card.
22. We will give you a heavily discounted rate sheet, so you can mark-up the rates and make nice money on airtime usage. Setting the rates is up to you, with our help.
23. You need to deposit initial airtime credit of at least $1,500 by money wire to our bank. Be aware our operation is pre-paid. If your airtime balance is zero, none of your customers will be able to talk. So make sure you always have enough airtime credit on your account.
24. Minimum initial order is 100 SIM cards at $25 each.
Affiliate Link from your web site:
25. This program is for existing web sites with at least 5,000 hits per month. With this program you do not need to purchase SIM cards at all, you just create an affiliate program with us, and get commission paid to you for referring customers.
26. You are creating a web page on your web site with description of our products and services. On this page you create links to our "home page" or "buy now" page, in a specific format we are giving you. Once your customers click on the link and registered, they are assigned to you as their agent, and you will get a commission on any future airtime purchase by them.
27. We give affiliate agents, once a month, 5% commission on the REVENUE of the airtime their referred customers made. Pay attention we pay on the revenue, not the net profit, which is a big advantage to you. So if your referred customers talked for $1,500 a month, you will get $75 out of it. The nice thing here is once you referred a customer, you have a stream of revenue coming, doing nothing! We are taking care of everything. If your referrals were people traveling a lot, you will see revenue coming big time.
28. If needed, we can provide distributors with monthly airtime report, so they can follow their referred customer’s transactions.